Thursday, July 03, 2008

NEW VIEW

THINGS CHANGES AND TIME PASSES..... WE HAD THE GRAND OPENING!

I can not believe that it has been since MArch 2008 that I have added news to my blog. We are moving into the new phase this month *(July) and the rooms are beautiful,. My first concern is with the hearts of the moms. We have a variety of personalities that are very hardened buy their past experiences and heartaches. Most of all I ask for prayers for the moms who are struggling with thier own ideas of how we (Lisa and I ) handle situtations. The LORD is the Head of the house and I praise the LORD for HIS direction and wisdom, PLEASE LIFT US UP TO ASSIST THESE WOMEN TO KNOW HIM BETTER .

3 comments:

Albert C. said...

Praise the Lord for the work that He has done in the hearts of the woman that come through the doors of Casa Del Pastor and in this new facility.

Jeanie Sue Phegley said...

yes HE IS SO GOOD

bstoudt said...

Awesome progress on your facility!! I remember when it was just 4 cinder block walls!! These families are blessed because of your calling! Exciting!

I hope all is well with you! I miss you!

Love, Brenda